EvasiOn 7 as it is called, supports all iOS devices running iOS 7 (including the latest 7.1 betas). All iOS 6 users are free to upgrade to iOS 7 now, however this release has even caught saurik (Jay Freeman) the maintainer of Cydia off guard as he claims Cydia has not been tested thoroughly and Mobile Substrate do not work correctly. So all of our favorite tweaks probably do not work yet. As always, please backup your device first.
1.0.4: security fix: kernel payload now restores sysent table, security fix: code fix for bootstrap Cydia tar files verification
SUPPORTED FIRMWARES: – iOS 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 7.0.4, 7.1beta1, 7.1beta2
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you’ll always be able to recover your data.
- Those who use backup passwords in iTunes must disable them for now. After doing so, iTunes makes a brand new backup. Please wait for that backup to complete before proceeding! Feel free to re-enable your backup password after jailbreaking.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Launch evasi0n, plug in your device, and click "Jailbreak". Just sit back and observe its progress. Watch for any steps you may be asked to perform.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
Size: 15.85 MB
Release date: 13 Jan 2014
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Home Basic x64,Windows Vista Home Premium x64,Windows Vista Business x64,Windows Vista Enterprise x64
Download: Evasion7 Freeware